Here is the steps to upgrade Mysql.
1. Login to your server as root
2. cd /etc/yum.repos.d
3. wget http://rpms.famillecollet.com/enterprise/remi.repo
4. yum –enablerepo=remi update mysql-server
5. mysql_update -u root -p
6. cd /etc/zpanel/panel/etc/apps
7. Rename the existing phpmyadmin folder and create a new folder.
mv phpmyadmin phpmyadmin_old
8. Download the phpmyadmin to your desktop
9. Login to WinSCP and access /etc/zpanel/panel/etc/apps/phpmyadmin then upload all files
10. Copy the config.inc file from phpmyadmin_old to phpmyadmin folder and delete the old folder.